Updates on Zero-Fee Bitcoin Trading & BUSD Zero Maker Fee Promotion
|Trading Pairs||Maker Fee||Taker Fee|
|BNB/TUSD, ETH/TUSD||0%||Standard taker fees as per user’s VIP level|
|BTC/AUD, BTC/BIDR, BTC/BRL, BTC/BUSD, BTC/EUR, BTC/GBP, BTC/RUB, BTC/TRY, BTC/UAH, BTC/USDT||Standard maker fees as per user’s VIP level||Standard taker fees as per user’s VIP level|
|BNB/BUSD, BTC/BUSD, ETH/BUSD||Standard maker fees as per user’s VIP level||Standard taker fees as per user’s VIP level|
- Users will continue to enjoy zero maker and taker fees when trading BTC on the BTC/TUSD spot trading pair only. Please refer to this link for more details on the promotion.
- The BUSD zero maker fee promotion will now exclude the BNB/BUSD, BTC/BUSD and ETH/BUSD spot and margin trading pairs. All other BUSD spot and margin trading pairs will not be impacted.
- Standard trading fees will apply to the BTC/AUD, BTC/BIDR, BTC/BRL, BTC/BUSD, BTC/EUR, BTC/GBP, BTC/RUB, BTC/TRY, BTC/UAH and BTC/USDT spot and margin trading pairs, as well as the BNB/BUSD and ETH/BUSD spot and margin trading pairs.
- From 2023-03-22 00:00 (UTC), the calculation of maker fee and taker fee rebates will resume for the spot and margin pairs stipulated above. In addition, the corresponding trading volume on the above BTC spot and margin trading pairs will count toward VIP tier calculation and all Liquidity Provider programs.
Terms & Conditions:
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- All trading volume and metrics related to the programs are measured by Binance at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Calculation of maker fee and taker fee rebates for all remaining spot and margin trading pairs under both programs will resume when the respective program ends, subject to further updates.
- Standard trading fees apply after the programs end. Please refer to the VIP tier fee structure for more details.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the program or program rules at its sole discretion.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.