This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region. Fellow Binancians,
- Subscription starts at: 2023-01-25 10:00 (UTC)
- Subscription Format: First-come, first-served basis
- Check out the new Target Prices and Settlement Dates in the link below
Earn Rewards with Dual Investment! In addition, there is a new Dual Investment promotion, where users can stand to receive a free Dual Investment
- Users who want to accumulate high rewards on the cryptocurrency holdings, or
- Users who want to sell the Deposit Currency for a higher price in the future, compared to the market price on the subscription date
|Deposit Currency||Sell For||Settlement Date|
| BTC, ETH, SOL, MATIC, ||BUSD|| 2023-01-31 |
BUY LOW Target Users:
- Users who want to accumulate high rewards on stablecoin holdings, or
- Users who want to buy a cryptocurrency for a lower price in the future, compared to the market price on the subscription date
|Deposit Currency||Cryptocurrency to Buy||Settlement Date|
|BUSD & USDT||BTC, ETH, SOL, MATIC, ADA, BNB, DOT, BCH, AVAX, FTM, ALGO, NEAR, ATOM, XRP|| 2023-01-31 |
How to Get Started with Dual Investment:
- Go to the Dual Investment page.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to buy or sell.
- Choose whether you want to “Sell High” or “Buy Low”.
- Select your desired price (“Target Price”) and desired date (“Settlement Date”) to buy or sell.
- Input your subscription amount.
- Choose to enable or disable the Dual Investment Auto-Compound feature with the toggle button and complete the subscription.
Do check out the Dual Investment Beginner Modeto get a step-by-step guide through the subscription process for Dual Investment products. More information about Dual Investment, including a glossary and detailed calculation methodology, can be found here. Note:
- Dual Investment may stop accepting new subscriptions at any time.
- APR will change in real-time depending on market fluctuation before subscription, but will be locked in once the subscription is completed.
- Dual Investment products cannot be redeemed before the Settlement Date.
- Deposit Currency refers to the currency used to subscribe to a Dual Investment product.
- Settlement Date refers to the date on which transactions and redemption will take place.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.